I found pictures of my favourite internet Bible teachers - John Piper and John MacArthur.
I also found pictures of the new study Bible John Piper has promoted, the ESV Study Bible. I have this Bible on my bookshelf at home as well as on my desktop and palm computers. It has fantastic maps and diagrams as well as informative commentary.This Bible is available online at http://www.esvstudybible.org/.
John MacArthur has also promoted a study Bible, the MacArthur Study Bible. I love the commentary in the MacArthur Study Bible. I have two copies of this Bible at home - the New King James edition and the New American Standard edition. I also have it on my desktop and palm computers, and am constantly referring to it. Here it is in Flickr.
Further exploration of Flickr showed me beautiful landscapes in my local area. Here is one of a creek in a forest area. It is really beautiful. I hope to find time in the near future to go on some bushwalks in order to enjoy the wonder of God's creation.
Searching through Flickr I found pictures uploaded by State Library of Queensland, which are out of copyright.
This photo from State Library of Queensland is of children riding a horse to school in the Glass House Mountains, Queensland, 1928. It reminds me of stories my mother has told of growing up during the war years in country New South Wales. She and her brothers and sisters rode to school on a horse, and I imagine it might have looked something like this picture.
Here is a lovely picture about God's love for us.
Great work & lovely pictures.
ReplyDeleteDear Ann, I did get an opportunity to see your link to the flickr image of the waterfall, what a restful picture, thank you for sharing
ReplyDelete